Thursday, September 4, 2008

Indian Weddings Rock!

Ok. I must say, Indian weddings (or to be politically correct, "South Asian" weddings), ROCK! Over the last weekend I photographed with Hadar of Hadar Goren Photography a beautiful wedding in NJ. Two days of amazing colors, tastes and scents with the beautiful couple, Saloni and Kyle.
On Saturday we photographed the traditional Indian wedding, ceremony, reception and the all inclusive package. On Monday we had a ceremony at the church and a second reception, hosted by the groom's parents.
We had a BLAST with Saloni and Kyle!
I don't know if it was luck or just how good I am (yeah, probably luck) but the photos came out so much better then I expected. The couple was so cool (yes, I use that word) and played along with my and Hadar's ideas, which allowed us to take great photos in no so traditional angles.
the hardest part for me was to select just a few to show here but soon I will post a slide show of more. So, meanwhile, enjoy those.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Give it to Hadar for staging this one!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

Oh wow, these are great images! I would love the photograph a south asian wedding sometime. My favorite shot is the one on the bench. What a gorgeous bride!

Moshe Zusman said...

Thanks Erin!
I am so happy with the photos you have no idea.
The couple was awesome, really. I can only hope that all couples are such cool team players!

Unknown said...

i personally think Indian weddings are reflected on the basis of its religion, region and cultural diversity. But all the weddings in India wherever you go would be a remarkable experience.i read an article which highlights on

indian fashion

Armin DeFiesta said...

Great work to you and Hadar! Great colors! Gorgeous bride, wow!

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews