Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Off topic yet very entertaining

I know it’s not “business related” but this is a must-be-posted post. I know you all see those diplomat cars cruising the city, not caring for anything or anyone, parking illegally, running over bikers or pedestrians on their way to shop or pick up their kid from piano lessons or whatever, with a cell phone in one hand and a latte in the other…
Now, I never enjoyed seeing the Parking Enforcement officers of DC performing their job as much as I did today when I saw this from across the street, right in front of the Zoo on CT Ave. Luckily I had my iPhone’s extreme 2MP camera and didn’t miss the opportunity to document this exciting moment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Then I crossed to the other side of the street and saw TWO of those blue plates on the same tow truck. Double the entertainment!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Erin Harvey said...

Oh man, I LOVE it! I can't stand how those people are "above the law". Finally, some justice. =)

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews