Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I swear if it wasn't raining I'd stay for the whole game

But I did not have any rain gear for my camera and lens so I bailed at half time from this great game between DC United and Cruz Azul (Mexico), at RFK Stadium.
The spots that look like haze are actually the heavy rain that that pored.
I've shot sports before, but it was my first time shooting a soccer game and i think it came out not so bad, eh?
Photographed for www.minute91.com


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Peter Bang said...

yeah man! first time? great job!

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews