Sunday, October 12, 2008

My amazing offer for 2009 - Free Destination Wedding Photography

You may have seen this ad online or in a magazine but in case you didn't...
I am offering two weddings shots for two clients and for free, during 2009's wedding season.

A few clarifications, since I've gotten a lot of requests to shoot weddings in Montgomery County while the couple lives in Howard County. I hardly call that a destination wedding...

So here's how the promotion works:

1. This promotion is for the purpose of expanding my "Destination Wedding Photography" portfolio and not my regular work portfolio, so, if you know anyone or have a friend who's getting married in the Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Australia or Mars, send them my way. West Coast weddings are welcome as well!

2. Client selection is at my discretion. The offer also depends on my availability and wedding location. For more information, visit my website www.carish1.com and contact me. I'll be happy to provide more information and schedule a consultation meeting, free of charge of course.
Photobucket

No comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews