Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Learning from the best!

As part of being a photographer who strives to create unique looks, moments and captures, learning new techniques and watching other professionals is what I enjoy most and how I learn best. A few weeks ago I met Len DePas of "The Photographer Gallery". A Washington based wedding and portrait photographer who kindly agreed to let me team up with him on photo-shoots, learn his amazing lighting techniques and I must say, his work is amazing! We went out on his back yard on this cold Monday morning and took a few shots of beautiful Iesha with assistance of Professional Photographer Bart Franz, also a Maryland Wedding and Portrait Photographer.
Here are shots I took of the photo shoot, followed by the photos Len himself took:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews