Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yelp removed testimonials and reviews... What the.....?!?!

So I noticed that testimonials on my YELP.COM business profile are suddenly disappearing. I have had so far about 10 happy clients who reviewed me with an average of 5 star rating, yet every 2 weeks a testimonial is being erased!
I contacted Yelp and got a very stupid careless reply from them that looks like a template, claiming they do not remove any testimonials except "junk" I would not want to have anyway... What is this????

I contact each and every one of my clients and asked them, they did not ever remove any testimonial. So I checked with other Yelp.com business owners and they said the same happened to them. So, I plan on not having clients review me on Yelp anymore. Switching to WeddingWire.com - at least for weddings...

Anyway, wanted to share!

2 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

wow, that totally stinks! thanks for the heads up though.

Moshe Zusman said...

Yup, following up with them though. I am not letting this go.

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews