Friday, August 1, 2008

Take me out to the ball game

I never thought I'd have the opportunity to step onto a professional-league ball field, but there I was on the grass at Nationals Stadium, photographing all of the action. I took some shots of the opening pitch, a few innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, adoring fans, and the Nationals Mascot -SCREECH. Special thanks to Steve Abramowitz, president of CEO Boardroom, who hosted an awesome event which I photographed at the Presidents Club at Nationals Stadium.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Hadar Goren said...

Moshe, great photos as always.

Armin DeFiesta said...

Love that park. The Presidents Club is really nice too. Good times!

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews