Monday, August 18, 2008

Video Slide Show - Engagement Sessions Captured by... Myself

Soon I am about to make some changes to my website but here is one of them - adding a video section where there will be slide shows of my primary sessions, weddings and portraits. This is a beta version of my first collection - Engagements.

Engagement sessions are actually one of my most favorite photo sessions. I get to meet the couple, "break the ice" with them, get them ready for my not so clear sense of humor so when THE big day comes, we're not strangers anymore. We get to know each other in a very stress-free environment with no mother in-jaws around! (hey, it's one of my couples jokes). After all, we are going to spend a whole day together.
This session is not only fun and great for the couple, its also very important for me. I get to know the couples' reaction to my ideas and determine if they're going to smack me for some of them.

I've selected four recent couples and their great moments together.
Enjoy and I'm looking forward to getting feedback from you.

Oh, don't forget to pause at some point since it loops and I really don't want the music to freak anyone out. Later you'll stop visiting my blog and the next thing you know you start ignoring my emails... so... be kind, don't rewind.

No comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews