Thursday, August 7, 2008

They're towing Marty's car!

Well, not really. But I thought it would make a funny title (at least to anyone like me who grew up on Back to the Future I, II, III and oh why not IV?).
Those shots were taken a couple of months ago at the America vs. Italy Polo Cup 2008, in Leesburg, VA. I went there to photograph the event for my friends at DC Magazine but it was a stormy day an the game got delayed. I actually didn't stay for the match, those are from the fantastic presentations that the Navy/Army demonstrated on the lawn.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews