Saturday, February 21, 2009

Save the date guys! Julie and Chris

I can already tell that this couple will be a lot of fun! Julie, Chris and I went out for a quick “Save the date” photo shoot today and Chris took us inside the Capitol. It was my first time there so it was especially exciting for me! Later in the spring we’ll do the real engagement session, but today it was just too cold to be outside. Julie and Chris are getting married at the soon-to-open W Hotel in Washington DC. Congratulations guys!

So here are a few shots that were inspired by my own wedding photographer - Master Photographer Doug Gordon. I also used sloppy borders by Kevin Kubota and others too.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews