Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year!

It’s not very often that I get the opportunity to take photographs for fun, but I used my family vacation to South Florida as an excuse to snap some shots. I didnt take all my gear with me, just one body, 2 lens and if I knew i would be at those locations, most likely i would take a bigger zoom lens and extenders. but oh well, even a 70-200mm lens does it, right?

Our first visit was to the Green Cay Wetlands and Nature Center where I got to snap some photos of birds, turtles and crocodiles in their natural habitat. The birds were like models and stayed still for me long enough for me to get some really cool shots. We then headed to an Everglades hoverboat tour, which was beautiful and relaxing, but unfortunately, pretty devoid of crocodiles and other wildlife. Without getting bitten in the tush , I got as close as I could to those who were there. I did manage to take a few pics of some of the locals – mostly beautiful birds and a few crocs.

Happy Holidays to everyone and have a peaceful new year!




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews