Friday, December 5, 2008

WeddingWire.com - Another great review - Thank you Cacy and Ben!

I am excited to read such great reviews from my past clients of one pf my most recent weddings from this post {LINK}
Cacy wrote this review but I also got a couple of emails from here that made me really love what I do even more. Knowing that my photos make people so excited and happy is really, everything for me.
Here is the great review and one more time, a photo from their wedding - my favorite photo. We took this one in the field, outside the church after the ceremony and after this shot we got in the cars and drove to Cacy's mother's house. 2 seconds after I got in the car, a storm came in and it was poring! Talk about timing...

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hi Moshe,

Congratulations on such great ratings. From your photos, it's no wonder you get such positive reviews.

While I'm stopping by, I was also wondering if you'd like to exchange blog roll links. I have a wedding site, and a wine club site that I think could help your site.

Let me know.

BTW-if I am using a point and shoot, is there any way I can get cool shots, or am I dreaming?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Matt

Moshe Zusman said...

hey Matt
Thank you, I appreciate it. Sure, email me through my site and give me details of your site and blog. As for shooting with a P&S, no, it's not a dream, those cameras do great job. Only minus is response time. If you shoot for fun, you can make it happen with a P&S.

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews