Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Warm recommendation - May Flowers Inc

A couple of months ago I photographed a special section for DC Magazine and one of the featured people in the article is May Bernhardt from MayFlowersInc.com

since then, may and I started working together and I can honestly say that I haven't had the pleasure of working on the same wedding with her yet but I am looking forward to it. I have seen her work both on weddings setups and corporate locations, her flowers settings are amazing and she's a truly wonderful person! If you're getting married and haven't gotten a florist yet, definitely give may a call. Her family owned business will take good care of you!

I took a ride to see May's new location in Lansdowne VA and it's beautiful. Her staff is extremely nice and once you're in, you feel so welcome and at home, it's just fun to be there.

Here's here website and on it you will find information and directions to her two locations in Reston and Lansdowne. http://www.mayflowersinc.com/
By the way, it's not may who's in the photos, it's one of her lovely associates!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews